CASSANDRA LYNN HENSLEY PLAYMATE FOUND DEAD AT 34

« Older   Newer »

1. ¥-EternBoyX-¥

User deleted

Cassandra Lynn Hensley Dead
    Cassandra, who was Miss Feburary 2006 was reportedly floating in a bath tub, and her friend called in the report as a possible overdose. Paramedics arrived at the home and she had already passed away.

According to the report, no foul play is suspected. Cassandra leaves behind a daughter, her age is unknown.

The model’s Twitter account (@missfeb06) automatically updates her feed each day to the horoscope for her sign (Leo).

On Jan. 16, the following message was tweeted out.

“Unspoken obligations prevent you from doing what you wish today, but your guilt may drive your inaction more than any real responsibilities,” the horoscope read. “No matter what you do now, you might not feel completely fulfilled. Working harder isn’t the answer, but neither is escape. Do what is required, but don’t take on additional tasks for the wrong reasons. Ultimately, satisfaction will be yours as long as you direct your energy toward obtaining tangible results.”

According to her Model Mayhem profile she is a “true Leo” with a “butterfly spirit”:

I was born in a small town in Utah. I enjoyed growing up there because I was brought up with small town values and it made me the person that I am today. I always had big dreams and knew Utah was not for me. At the age of 18, I packed my bags and moved to California to pursue my dreams of modeling. In the next few years with hard work and determination I started to get a little recognition for my efforts. I have appeared in several U.S. magazines, calendars, and T.V shows. and of course Playboy’s February 2006 Centerfold.

I am motivation to become the best I can be. I consider myself adventurous and love new experiences whether it be traveling, snow boarding, scuba diving,or something spontaneous. I am a honest, fun, loving person who loves to meet new people. I am a true Leo. I love to love and be loved. My friends call me butterfly because of my Butterfly spirit.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Cassandra’s family.
    CassandraLynn02
    cassandra-lynn_420c00fa
    CassandraLynn

2. sorriso@

User deleted

:la-fillette-de-5-ans-a-disparu-

1 replies since 17/1/2014, 11:53   459 views