« Older   Newer »

1. EternBoyX

User deleted

Up the Archienal
    Gunners' Jack Wilshere tweets pic of new son
    Jack-Wilshere-and-_1384356a
    image-6-the-beckham-s-twitter-photo-album-2809011

article-2043430-0E26620F00000578-353_468x663

ENGLAND soccer star Jack Wilshere has revealed a photo of him cradling his new baby boy that has left him "buzzing".
    The injured Arsenal player, 19, wept as girlfriend Lauren Neal give birth to their son Archie Jack Wilshere.

And he later tweeted to fans: "The proudest day of my life today! Archie Jack Wilshere was born at 15.06 uk time and weighed 7lb 11oz. I am the happiest man in the world!"

Jack — whose right ankle is in plaster after an operation — sat in a wheelchair for nearly two hours while the baby was delivered by C-section at London's Portland Hospital.

He had arrived at 1.15pm with his dad Andrew, 46, and mum Kerry, 44. The £50,000-a-week midfielder, who has played five times for his country, hobbled out of a white Range Rover on crutches before his dad wheeled him into the posh hospital.

It is believed that Lauren, 22, had been booked in for the procedure next week — but was rushed in yesterday morning after feeling twinges.

A source said: "Jack was desperate to be at the birth, even if it meant he was in a wheelchair.

New parents ... Jack Wilshere and Lauren Neal
    matrixpictures.co.uk
    They have known it was going to be a boy for a few months but hadn't decided on the name until they saw him in the flesh."

Jack and Lauren split at the end of last year after it emerged he had a fling with an 18-year-old lapdancer.

But The Sun revealed in March that the pair were to have a baby, and they rekindled their romance in the summer.

Stylist Lauren will stay in hospital for up to five days before returning to her parents' home in Hitchin, Herts.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    wlq99i wqy16e wqy16e

1 replies since 30/9/2011, 22:34   238 views