LARA STONE PHOTO SHOOT

« Older   Newer »

1. EternBoyX

User deleted

CATWALK-conquering Lara Stone covers her curves with a fur coat but she can't hide her cracking cleavage.
    article-0-0E094F2500000578-727_634x910

article-0-0E0A47E900000578-24_634x908

David Walliams conquers Thames
    COMEDIAN crosses finish line having raised more than £1million for charity
    Kelly and Abbey steal show at GQDavid and Lara make a splashStone's got a Lara things to offerLara’s a very precious Stone
    The Dutch beauty peeled off for a beach-front photo shoot and used the garment to protect her modesty.

In a further frame from the session for GQ magazine she's seen clutching sleeves close to her chest as she puts her bare bottom on display.

The 27-year-old strikes confident poses, but in an interview, she later confesses that criticism has stung her in the past.

She finds the vile abuse from sick internet trolls hardest to deal with, saying: "It hurts when you're having a tough day and someone says, 'She's so I wouldn't let my dog near her.' And 500 people 'liked' it!"

Stone me ... Lara Stone
    Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin/GQ
    Not that she has too much to worry about.

Earlier this year she signed a lucrative £65,000 deal with fashion label Calvin Klein.

And in London last May the 27-year-old wed 39-year-old comic David Walliams.

More than 200 guests including Geri Halliwell, Sir Elton John, David Furnish, Natalie Imbruglia and Denise Van Outen joined them at the ceremony.

For their honeymoon they stayed in Bond star Roger Moore's villa in southern France.

0 replies since 24/9/2011, 22:25   54 views