PREGNANCY SECRET OF X FACTOR CHARLEY

« Older   Newer »

1. EternBoyX

User deleted

X FACTOR star Charley Bird has been hiding a secret — she is more than four months pregnant.

SNN2305A_532_1380237a

SNN2305B_532_1380236a

Dappy wants X Factor revenge
    HE promises to get back at singing show for banning him by beating acts in charts
    I begged X Factor not to use CeriX Factor ‘bullies’ in Ceri Rees rowCritics: 'Cheryl's better than Nic'Brad wins with Chelsee HealeyGary in 'bully' row on X Factor
    Thrilled Charley, 23, of Essex girl duo 2 Shoes, found out before bootcamp that she was expecting.

But she kept it from the ITV show's bosses for fear of ruining the duo's chances of reaching the live finals.

And blonde Charley revealed she even worried about breaking the news to her singing pal Lucy Texeria, 22.

But Lucy was delighted and the show's bosses pledged their full support when Charley finally told them.

Charley is expecting a boy with her partner of four years Greg Phillips, 30.

She told The Sun they found out she was pregnant just before filming at bootcamp — to be screened this weekend.

She said: "I can't wait to be a mum.

"We're both so excited. It's made me want to do well in the competition even more, so that I can give my son a really good start in life."

Challenge

In a reference to judges Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh, she added: "If I do well I might even call him Gary or Louis."

Close ... Lucy Texeria and Charley Bird
    X Factor bosses promised to help her and work round the pregnancy — even though it will challenge the wardrobe department if 2 Shoes go all the way.
    Charley will be almost eight months gone when the show ends in December.

She admitted the pregnancy came as a surprise, adding: "I told Lucy more or less straight away and she's been brilliant — we've even thought about re-naming ourselves 3 Shoes."

The pair are tipped to make the live finals. A top X Factor source said: "The judges will be even more impressed when they realise what they were hiding!"

0 replies since 23/9/2011, 22:24   27 views