La panchina di Mariella Forever

JELENA RISTIC AND Novak Djokovic

« Older   Newer »

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Jelena Risticattori_93Jelena Ristic Photostream
    Jelena Ristic Photos Photos - Novak Djokovic (3rd L), Jelena Ristic (4ht L), Boris Becker (R) and guests attend the Wimbledon Champions Dinner at The Guildhall on July 12, 2015 in London, England. Red Carpet Arrivals at the Wimbledon Champions Dinnerattori_94

ABOUT NOVAK DJOKOVIC'S WIFE JELENA DJOKOVIC
    Novak Djokovic's wife Jelena Ristic is one of the most beautiful girls in Belgrade. She is such an awesome natural beauty that can easily grab the attention of men.
    Jelena was born on 17 June 1986 in Belgrade, the capital city of Serbia. Always Jelena Ristic is a girl who is interested in sports and at an early age who takes training athletics and tennis.
    Novak Djokovic's wife Jelena attended Sports High School where she went after completing Drinka Pavlovic grade school. After high school, she went to the prestigious Bocconi University in Milan, Italy.
    Including both English and Italian, she is fluent in a total of 17 languages. Mrs. Djokovic is obviously a very intelligent, hard-working woman deserving of adoration for much more than just her appearance. She has been almost known as a mystery woman, Miss Universe-2006, and was a supportive girlfriend. Novak said that “Jelena Ristic is the biggest support in my life", she makes me calm and stable. She was with me when I was not well known in Tennis.
    At present, Jelena is a director of the Novak Djokovic Charity Foundation. The aim of the Foundation is to increase the Serbian education system to improve the lives of children in the country

attori_95

0 replies since 24/5/2022, 07:24   99 views