Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    STARSEXY_0

Erika Bella Erika Bella Photos
    STARSEXY_1Is Erika Bella Gay?
    I realize you must be very curious to Learn if Erika Bella is Homosexual, and I am likely to reveal all , as a result of that. Stay on this page for a couple minutes, and the mystery will be shown.

Background on Sexuality
    Erika Bella family and friends support his announcement, also they Don’t question his sexual preferences. It’s tough to tell if there’s a reality to it. We need a little bit more evidence than a possible statements that are fabricated.

Individuals from Erika Bella entourage stand by exactly what he said, and Only because they say there’s nothing to 20, they don’t want to disclose any other information. Whether there is truth to that or not, I’ll leave it up to you. However, I say we want just a little bit greater than that.

Family of Erika Bella and close friends state that there is no Truth to what folks are saying regarding his sexual orientation. I can not honestly state that I think them. From where I stand, I need some proof.

Members of near buddies that are Erika Bella deny any rumor he Would be gay. They would, wouldn’t they? I don’t know whether they’re telling the truth or maybe not, but what I do understand is I want more proof than a few networking statements that are social.STARSEXY_2

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Attori1_31

1 replies since 8/12/2019, 07:53   969 views