La panchina di Mariella Forever

ARTISTA SALVADOR DALI QUADRI

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    panchina-forever_32

Salvador Domingo Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech, 1st Marquis of Dalí de Púbol (11 May 1904 – 23 January 1989), known professionally as Salvador Dalí (/ˈdɑːli, dɑːˈli/;[1][2] Catalan: [səlβəˈðo ðəˈli]; Spanish: [salβaˈðoɾ ðaˈli]), was a prominent Spanish surrealist born in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain.

Dalí was a skilled draftsman, best known for the striking and bizarre images in his surrealist work. His painterly skills are often attributed to the influence of Renaissance masters.[3][4] His best-known work, The Persistence of Memory, was completed in August 1931. Dalí's expansive artistic repertoire included film, sculpture, and photography, at times in collaboration with a range of artists in a variety of media.

Dalí attributed his "love of everything that is gilded and excessive, my passion for luxury and my love of oriental clothes"[5] to an "Arab lineage", claiming that his ancestors were descended from the Moors.
    Dalí was highly imaginative, and also enjoyed indulging in unusual and grandiose behavior. His eccentric manner and attention-grabbing public actions sometimes drew more attention than his artwork, to the dismay of those who held his work in high esteem, and to the irritation of his critics.[8][panchina-forever_33panchina-forever_34

panchina-forever_35panchina-forever_36

panchina-forever_37

Group
    Administrator

Status
    vignettapanchina_140

top_1

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    025_4
    Salvador Dalí: Sogno causato dal volo di un'ape intorno a una melagrana un attimo prima del risveglio, El Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza di Madrid, 1944

Group
    Administrator

Status
    natale3_20natale3_21

3 replies since 4/11/2018, 08:15   401 views