La panchina di Mariella Forever

KIM ZOLCIAK GALLERY PHOTO

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Kim Zolciak's Cameltoe and Crop Top

I do not know what Kim Zolciak has needed to get nipped and tucked in order to keep that body, if anything, but I applaud whoever is responsible. That is not the tummy of a woman who has given birth to six different kids. I emphasize different there were not any conjoined twins included in that number that could have counted as one birth. I have given birth to precisely zero children, that I am aware of, and my body has the consistency of a rubber glove filled with pudding. Needless to say a cropped hoodie is out of the question for my wardrobe, although that could be because I am a dude and it isn't Pride week. For similar reasons I am not allowed to wear leggings at my gym. It would appear the male form tends to make people uneasy and a little nauseous, which does not make for a great workout. But whatever happened to live and let live? It isn't my fault my body prefers to be hugged by elastic. And I think that is a great deal better than resorting to wearing my old grade school gym shorts. Those things don't leave anything up to the imagination. Mariella_panchina_307

Mariella_panchina_308

Mariella_panchina_309

Mariella_panchina_310

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    miss_20

1 replies since 20/10/2017, 17:02   288 views