La panchina di Mariella Forever

BEATA LIPSKA

« Older   Newer »

1. EternBoyX

User deleted

An artist imprisoned a waitress in his bedroom after luring her by claiming he was recreating a scene from the film Titanic, a court heard yesterday.
    Edflar ‘Eddy’ Mendes is said to have told his victim she was his ‘muse’ and threatened to keep her ‘so he could draw her for ever’.
    The bizarre scenes unfolded after Mendes, 26, and Beata Lipska – who worked together at a nightclub – had completed a shift.

article-2174951-14197AC1000005DC-653_306x719article-2174951-14193417000005DC-568_306x719
    Muse: Beata Lipska was lured into the bedroom of Eddy Mendes (right), where the artist threatened to keep her 'so he could draw her forever'
    Miss Lipska, 29, claims Mendes offered to sketch her, telling her it would be just like the scene in the 1997 film in which Kate Winslet allows Leonardo Di Caprio – whose character is an impoverished artist – to draw her naked.

After Mendes had completed his sketch, however, he first refused to show it to her, then pinned her to the bed, the jury was told. Miss Lipska then alleges he told her she was his ‘muse’ and shouted that no one would see her again. Inner London Crown Court heard that the pair worked together in the VIP lounge of Aquum club in Clapham, south London.
    Miss Lipska explained that she agreed to go to his flat after work in the early hours of August last year.

article-2174951-14190847000005DC-602_306x423article-2174951-14190920000005DC-425_306x423
    Sultry: The attractive blonde was said to have worked with Mr Mendes in the VIP lounge of a club in Clapham, South London
    ‘He convinced me to come upstairs,’ she told the jury. ‘He said he really wanted my opinion on his work and he really wanted me to see his art. There was no pressure, he was very friendly, he just invited me to see his work.
    ‘Because there was a few minutes before my bus was going to arrive I thought I would go up because the flat was next to the bus stop.
    ‘When we were up there he started talking about trying to draw me. I meant he could make a picture of me from a photo, and sometime in the future. I started showing him photos and he offered to do a preliminary sketch.
    ‘Eddy asked me to move on to the bed because it was easier for him to use his pallet and brushes. I wasn’t posing though.’
    article-2174951-141968E0000005DC-393_634x393
    Iconic: Mendes allegedly offered to sketch Ms Lipska like this scene in Titanic where Jack draws Rose (pictured) nude, although there was no suggestion in court that Ms Lipska took her clothes off
    Defending barrister Derek Barry said: ‘He didn’t mention anything about doing it like from Titanic though.’
    ‘No, there was definite mention of Titanic,’ Miss Lipska replied.
    Unsatisfied with his sketch, Mendes refused to show it to the waitress, the court heard. When she grabbed it from him, he pinned her down on the bed.
    ‘He was on the bed, sitting on top of me, holding my arms,’ she said. ‘He was saying no one would see me again, I was fighting for my life.’
    Miss Lipska said that she managed to push Mendes away before he blocked her at the door. ‘He kept saying I was his muse, and nobody would see me again.’
    A neighbour heard the commotion and Miss Lipska was able to escape and call police, the court heard.
    Mendes denies common assault and false imprisonment.

Edited by sorriso@ - 30/11/2013, 10:41

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    NOTIZIE2_457

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status

Advanced Member

Group