La panchina di Mariella Forever

TOM FLETCHER,DANNY JONES AND DOUGIE POYNTER NAKED ON TWITTER

« Older   Newer »

1. EternBoyX

User deleted

McFly are riding a new wave of popularity after two of the band won this year's Strictly Come Dancing and I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
    But perhaps it wasn't just their personalities and talent that got them where they are...
    Strictly winner Harry Judd's three bandmates have honoured their bet with fans that they would strip naked if he won the the BBC show.
    article-2077345-0F4031D000000578-613_468x587
    Keeping their promise: (L-R) Dougie Poynter, Tom Fletcher and Danny Jones pose naked in a Twitter photo
    The racy photo of Tom Fletcher, Dougie Poynter and Danny Jones was posted on Twitter by all three of them last night.
    All wearing their socks, they used cushions and a platinum disc to protect their modesty.
    Jones wrote: 'We said we would do it!.......thanks for your votes.'
    Poynyer - who won I'm A Celebrity earlier this month - teased: 'As promised... you pervs!'

But frontman Fletcher was little more bashful: 'I was forced to do this...thanks for voting!
    'Had an awesome night at @mcflyharry's little surprise bash. Lovely company.'
    article-2077345-0F36B40700000578-63_468x434
    Triumphant: Harry Judd and professional partner Aliona Vilani won Strictly Come Dancing last weekend
    Following Judd and partner Aliona Vilani's triumph on Saturday's live final, he was treated to a surprise party by his bandmates in London on Wednesday night.
    And after being pestered for days by fans on Twitter urging them to honour a promise they made before the final, the trio knew they had to make good on their vow.
    On Tuesday, Tom assured fans they hadn't forgotten, but just hadn't all been together since Saturday.
    article-2069747-0F0BAC0600000578-86_468x765
    Birthday suit: Jones also stripped off earlier this month when Poynter won I'm A Celebrity
    He said: 'I think we need to take that picture we promised at some point today boys...
    'Yes yes yes, we will do that picture...as promised! But we haven't all been together yet. Dougie is out tonight I'm afraid!!!!'
    Fans of the band also saw Jones strip off naked earlier this month after he promised to do so if Poynter won I'm A Celebrity.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1hFdiOG00

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    :panchinacolazione_6: :massimo_0:

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    NOTIZIE_606

2 replies since 22/12/2011, 09:48   1059 views