CAMERON DIAZ

« Older   Newer »

1. -Mariella-

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    'I burst into tears!': Cameron Diaz reveals her new short hairdo was a mistake

By Daily Mail Reporter

vignetta_2089
    Cameron Diaz has revealed she 'burst into tears' after a friend accidentally cut her hair short.

The actress, who debuted the crop cut in January, told Jay Leno she never intended for her long blonde tresses to be chopped off.

'There was a little misunderstanding. I said I just wanted a little bit cut off and it went from here to here,' Diaz said during an appearance on talk show last night.

vignetta_2090
    She can laugh about it now: The star says she's adjusted to the cropped look

When asked how she reacted, Diaz replied: 'I yelled at her, I screamed at her. No, she felt really bad. I felt really bad. She started crying. I started crying.'

The star, who has previously dated Justin Timberlake, and baseball Alex Rodriguez and has been linked to rapper P. Diddy, also said is looking forward to turning 40.

'I'm so excited,' she said. 'When I was in my 20s, I couldn't wait to get to my 30s. Now that I'm in my 30s, I'm so looking forward to my 40s. I love getting older.'

vignetta_2091
    The long and short of it: Cameron in June last year and right in April

www.dailymail.co.uk/

Edited by -Mariella- - 16/6/2020, 08:45

10 replies since 11/9/2009, 06:58   996 views