La panchina di Mariella Forever

DALL'A ALLA Z VIP FATTI E RIFATTI

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

16_181

Life is unfair to women. Some of the most glaring things they have to deal with are making less money than men, menstruating, being physically weaker, and have a disturbing affinity for boy bands as teenagers. But by far, the worst of all of these burdens is not being allowed to age. Women today are under enormous pressure by society to simply not look old, even when they are. This has led to the widespread normalization of plastic surgery procedures in order to stave off time and nature.

Millions of beautiful and intelligent women fall victim to this pressure and undergo one surgery after an other in an effort to look like they’re 25 years old for perpetuity. As you can see above, the results are usually scary. Yet the phenomenon is only gaining steam.

By examining famous stars who have fallen prey to this obsession, let’s find out if plastic surgery is safe or dangerous.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    001_22

001_23

001_24

001_25

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    foto_ottobre_2Prima e dopo la chirurgia: il ritocchino alle labbra

Il ritocco alle labbra è uno dei più ambiti: per avere una bocca più sensuale e carnosa le star farebbero di tutto, dai leggeri filler che le rendono più armoniose agli interventi più invasivi fino, in alcuni casi, a rovinarsi. Basta poco infatti per trasformare un ritocchino che dovrebbe valorizzare il volto in un piccolo disastro. Ecco il prima e dopo il ritocchino alle labbra delle star

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    e-et-cie-terry-mdr-4cca1ac e-et-cie-terry-mdr-4cca1ac e-et-cie-terry-mdr-4cca1ac e-et-cie-terry-mdr-4cca1ac

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    PANCHINA6_239Alba Parietti
    Gli interventi al viso e il suo "famoso" rigonfiamento alle labbra hanno trasformato negli anni il volto di Alba Parietti.

PANCHINA6_240Francesca Cipriani
    L'ex pupa, oggi naufraga dell'Isola dei Famosi, ha fatto lievitare il suo seno e i suoi glutei.

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    attori_7attori_8da Diletta Leotta a Belen Rodriguez
    Sono tante le celebrità che ricorrono alla chirurgia estetica per raggiungere la “perfezione fisica”, che si sa, non esiste

Rosa Perrotta
    Famosa per aver partecipato a Uomini&Donne, Rosa Perrotta, nel corso degli anni è decisamente cambiata. È indubbiamente una bellissima ragazza ma è un dato oggettivo di fatto che abbia ritoccato il viso partendo da: naso, occhi e bocca.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

LINDA EVANGELISTA

JANICE DICKINSON

TARA REID
    The American Pie star has admitted to a botched boob job and body contouring procedure in the past.

“I was already dealing with what it looked like,” she said following her infamous red carpet wardrobe malfunction. “The last thing I wanted to happen was to have the whole world see it. The actual center part, where the areola is, instead of being a circle, it turned out to be a large square. It was horrifying.”

She continued, “It was very irregular like a goose shape egg. It was terrible.”

KHLOÉ KARDASHIAN
    Kylie Jenner is not the only KUWTK star who admitted to going overboard with fillers.

“It did not work for me,” Khloé said regarding face fillers. “I looked crazy, and I still think the effects are in there — I went to have it all dissolved like three times.”

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Amanda Lepore before and after lip injectionspensieripanchina_30

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Questa era la bellissima Janice ai tempi delle sfilate e servizi in tutto il mondo.
    vignettaspiritosa_7Lavora anche in televisione fino a fondare la propria agenzia di moda. Oggi ha 64 anni e, anche se madre natura è stata più che generosa con lei, ha voluto sfidarla ricorrendo a ritocchini chirurgici. Adesso è irriconoscibile!
    sexydonna_44

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    vignettaspiritosa_8

39 replies since 9/2/2012, 07:20   1446 views