La panchina di Mariella Forever

Who’s Hotter: Bre Tiesi or Jordan Ozuna?

« Older   Newer »

1. -Mariella-

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    starseno
    Who’s Hotter: Bre Tiesi or Jordan Ozuna?

Looking for a Valentine's Day riddle? Imagine that you had to pick one and only one of the following ladies for a V-Day date, who are you taking... Bre Tiesi or Jordan Ozuna? Man, what a pickle. I mean, how do you even begin to consider a predicament such as this? I think you're going to need to open up a spreadsheet and start making a list of each woman's pros.

Having done so, I imagine that you've got a list for each woman with pros numbering in the hundreds. Start another spreadsheet, I guess, and this time just rank the things that are most important to you in a woman. Man, I've still got the same number of things on my list. This is turning into a much bigger issue than I expected.

Every time I think I'm on the cusp of finally having an answer to this question, I change my mind completely and go all the way back to square one. Before you know it, Valentine's Day is gonna be over, so I guess you'll just have to pick. Lord knows I can't do it, so hopefully you can. Though if you can't, I can't say I blame you.

Photo Credit: Splash NewsNOTIZIE_33

3 replies since 18/2/2018, 11:32   474 views