La panchina di Mariella Forever

NAKED ALL REALITY SHOW VH1's GALLERY HOT

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    'I'm worried about getting, you know, a little excited': The VERY awkward first episode of Dating Naked

By Lauren Lumsden

The contestants on the first episode of VH1's reality show Dating Naked, in which couples court in the nude, were primarily concerned with one thing: where to keep their eyes.

The first daters, Joe, 24, and Wee Wee, 36, who would each go out with two other people during the course of the episode, exchanged brief hellos before taking off all their clothes and reconvening on an empty, remote beach for their initial rendezvous.

'I'm most worried about getting a little excited, you know?' Joe said as he stripped down. 'I will just try not to think about it. I'll probably think about elephants or like monkeys or something like that - and just look her straight in the eye.'

In the buff! Daters Joe and Wee Wee caught each other staring at their, um, private parts almost immediately

Eyes up here! Joe and Wee Wee get to know each other after their experience with the Zorb on the beach

Upon initially getting a full view of each others' birthday suits, it's obvious how awkward they both feel - though neither attempts to shield their blurred-for-television parts with their hands.

After a second of nervous laughter, they lean in for a painful-to-watch hug, in which only their shoulders and arms touch.

Joe then says: 'What the hell is going on? It's like you're naked and I'm naked, and I didn't even get to buy you a drink first.'

After the meeting, the show cuts to a confessional, and Joe admits he definitely saw Wee Wee 'checking [him] out' and 'staring at [his] genitals.'

Happy birthday suit! Wee Wee says she could only focus on 'Joe's testicles' when they first met

Baring their souls: Wee Wee and Joe eat dinner during a rare moment when their clothes are on

Wee Wee, who admits she hasn't had sex in more than a year, then contradicts him in her own private confession: 'I didn't even focus on the penis. I just saw his testicles and was like, "Uhh, now where should I look?"'

But they soon get even more of an eyeful: For their ocean-side date, the couple Zorbed around the sand and in the water.

Zorbs are giant, see-through balls (this show makes it too easy), in which people can roll around inside. The contraptions ensure you get an all-angle view of the person inside.

'My first thought when I saw the ball was, "What if I have to fart?"' Joe said. 'I'm gonna hold it in. I mean, you can hold it in. But it looks like fun.'

Joe and Wee Wee go in one at a time, and as one of them tumbles around, the other pushes from the outside.

The show then takes an emotional turn, when they go back to chairs on the beach, and both Wee Wee and Joe talk about what they want in a partner. Wee Wee, more than anything, wants children.

Wee Wee starts crying during her confessional when she brings up the possibility of not having kids. 'I really want a family of my owns,' she says.

Then Joe drops his own shocking news: He got married when he was 19, divorced five months later, and then got bacterial meningitis.

The night goes well, but Joe and Wee Wee still have two more dates to go on.

Beauty on the beach! Joe is immediately taken by Jasmine's good looks, and he says she's completely taken his mind off Wee Wee

www.dailymail.co.uk/

Pubblicazione di Thiago Panda.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

Is this art? Wee Wee and Jack make a painting with their bodies for their first date

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

2 replies since 19/7/2014, 19:56   506 views