La panchina di Mariella Forever

KATIE PRICE AND LEANDRO PENNA SHOCK SPLIT

« Older   Newer »

1. EternBoyX

User deleted

KATIE Price and Leandro Penna have split just days after he declared he wanted to marry her, according to reports.
    Katie-Price-and-Leandro-Penna-split

article-2044240-0E2DF13500000578-314_468x694

Leandro: I want to marry Katie Price
    JORDAN’S loved-up Argentinian toyboy also wants a family with the twice-wed glamour girl
    Maria's Playful in sexy lingerie Katie Price trend is way off- trackUnrecognisable stars in early picsPeter Andre's Mysterious GirlPrice takes pride to see Lion King
    The couple have told pals that their relationship is over after they found it impossible to overcome the language barrier.

Both have agreed that it would be best if he moved back to his home country of Argentina – where he could be closer to friends and family, a source claims.

Bored Leandro hasn't been working while Katie has been on non-stop promotional duties across the country at magazine and book signings.

Last night Katie hit London to celebrate her make-up artist best pal Gary Cockerill's birthday in London.

She wore a black dress with cut-out panels in the sides and peep-toe heels.

She was later spotted arriving at the Playboy Club at 3am in the capital looking worse for wear.

Going it alone ... Katie Price
    XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM She sent a clear message as she wore a T-shirt with a heart and two crossed swords underneath it.
    Leandro, 26, had only just told how they wanted to start a family.

The hunky model said: "Yes, we have a project of a family."

Loved-up Leandro added: "I already have a family there. They (Katie's children) are not my sons but I treat them like they are. She's the woman I love and want to protect and care for."

Partying ... Katie Price hits the town
    BIG Dismissing rumours that he demanded a £2million pre-nup from Katie, 33, also known as Jordan, he said: "If tomorrow we marry, it's because we feel right."
    Leandro — who has a three-year-old daughter from a previous relationship — added: "I do what my feelings tell me and I want to be with Katie."

It's another failed relationship for the glamour model, after broken marriages to Peter Andre and Alex Reid.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Katie+Price+Leandro+Penna+Katie+Price+Leandro+0nETKUIJML4l
    Katie+Price+Leandro+Penna+Katie+Price+Leandro+oK8hOeEJC3Bl

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    jordan-katie-price-5-_595

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    panchinaforever_200

5. kheo

User deleted

anche io volevo sposare Jordan 20 anni fa, ma è lei che non era d'accordo.
    ...E non ho mai capito il perchè.... :huh:

#KATIEESCILE#JORDANESCILEEEEEE!!!

jpg

4 replies since 2/10/2011, 22:20   96 views