La panchina di Mariella Forever

ALEXIS REN HOT MODELGALLERY

« Older   Newer »

1. sorriso@

User deleted

ssbKsxm
    As if I needed to be even more in lust with young blonde ridiculously hot model Alexis Ren. Along come photos of Alexis in a leotard that looks like I designed it myself for my Uncle Bill Super Happy line of intimates for young ladies of certain superficial excellence. I sew with love. Also, sometimes, bodily fluids. But I dab clean.

I'm not certain how Alexis Ren could be any more lust inducing unless she was dancing around on my bed in this little number and yelling at me, if you catch me, you can have me. Oh, my, I'm in need of one of those liquid nitrogen infused showers at minus fifty centigrade. Real men don't towel off. Alexis, please take me to your place of vulnerability and punish me for daring to enter. Bring the leotard, just in case I want to act out one of my Béla Károlyi fantasies. My mind is racing with pleasantries. Enjoy.

Photo Credit: Aris Jerome

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Alexis Ren is a 24 year old model and social media personality who basically started the whole Instagram travel trend with her then boyfriend. The couple would jet off to exotic destinations and share their intimate moments with their fans across the world. Alexis has moved more into the fashion side of social media now and is showing off a new corset in a few new selfies for the gram!TRANSDESIDERIO_6TRANSDESIDERIO_7

1 replies since 13/10/2015, 09:50   650 views