La panchina di Mariella Forever

BIKINI SHOOT HEIDI MONTAG

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Another day, another bikini shoot! Heidi Montag shows off her $30,000 surgically-enhanced body in a sparkling blue bikini
    She is reportedly planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt.

And Heidi Montag has found a good way to throw herself back into the limelight.

The 26-year-old flaunted her body in a blue bejewelled bikini during an impromptu photo shoot on the beach on Wednesday.
    article-2234227-16115456000005DC-576_634x923
    Bejewelled: Heidi Montag flaunted her body in a blue bejewelled bikini during an impromptu photo shoot on the beach on Wednesday

The former Hills star had a ball, showing off every angle of her $30,000 surgically-enhanced figure.

Heidi paid the staggering amount to achieve her dream body via the means of plastic surgery.

During the overcast afternoon, the platinum blonde stretched out on a sun lounger displaying her toned abdominal muscles.

Running her hand through her flaxen locks, she tried to do her best pin-up pose.
    article-2234227-161154D7000005DC-598_634x479
    Toned: During the sunny afternoon, the platinum blonde stretched out on a sun lounger displaying her toned abdominal muscles

Heidi was also keen to show off the results of her bottom augmentation, turning away from the camera to proudly parade her Kardashian-esque derriere.

She later took to the shore's water, splashing around in the sea as she smiled for the lens.

While Heidi is reportedly planning a return to reality television with a new project alongside husband Pratt to start shooting in January, she said recently that she is no longer so obsessed with being famous.

She said: 'My priorities are my family, my husband, my love life and my happiness and everything after that is great.
    article-2234227-1611553C000005DC-183_634x907
    Rear view: Heidi was also keen to show off the results of her bottom augmentation, turning away from the camera to proudly parade her Kardashian-esque derriere

'But my priorities are not money, fame and fashion. I am very grateful for everything I’ve had but I will never make those mistakes again and I will never compromise myself and pretend to be someone that I’m not.'

Indeed, since their time on The Hills, Heidi and Spencer have lost more than $1 million dollars, spending the cash on expenses such as 'clothes, hair and makeup, managers, publicists, agents and lawyers.'

Heidi told Access Hollywood in a recent interview: 'I’ve never really counted, so I’m not sure how much we lost, a lot… over a million or so. If we would have saved our money, it would have been better.'

However, one of Heidi's main expenses has been the cost of her plastic surgery - estimated to total around $30,000.
    article-2234227-1611F473000005DC-256_634x995
    Plotting: Heidi is planning a return to reality television with her husband Spencer Pratt

Heidi famously underwent 10 surgical procedures in one day, including liposuction on her thighs, bottom augmentation and a breast enlargement, as well as a nose job and chin reduction.

But Heidi said she would never go back under the surgeon's knife following the experience, saying: 'I would never do it again and I would never recommend it for anyone. It was way over my head. I should have researched it more.

'I wasn't told the repercussions and what would happen emotionally and physically and how much pain I would be in. I just focus now on being healthy and alive and strong.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz2CQ3Wvzoi
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    FIRST+BIKINI+PICTURES+Heidi+Montag+shows+off+eikhHfcuaCKl.jpg?39387PCN_HeidiBikiniVegas01

G+Joe+Rise+Cobra+Los+Angeles+Premiere+L5UYZxBQ5Sql

FIRST+BIKINI+PICTURES+Heidi+Montag+shows+off+3AcD2USNOWml

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    heidi-montag-picture-1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    d3f8d1f6a3926886c407e45f8ccf3d57

5. sorriso@

User deleted

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

7. ¥-EternBoyX-¥

User deleted

Heidi-Montag-Plaboy-sul-divano

8. sorriso@

User deleted

qwvCGMF

9. ¥-EternBoyX-¥

User deleted

:Emoticons%20%28117%29.gif:

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

Here's to us! Heidi Montag slips into a bikini to toast the New Year in a hottub with husband Spencer Pratt

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    foto_466foto_467

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    pensieripanchina_29

Group
    Administrator