Actor George Clooney ended up in hospital for poisoning
Actor George Clooney misadventure food ended up in hospital for poisoning
The Hollywood star had gone to dinner with wife and friends at a restaurant in Cernobbio on Lake Como. The group ended the night in hospital
George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler had food poisoning after being in a restaurant near the villa of the American, on Lake Como. At least according to the gossip site said "TMZ", the two were hurt with the whole company with whom the couple had gone to dinner in a room in Cernobbio. The evening ended in the hospital because, for all.
Stacy has also written on his Twitter profile: "In the end we had a bad meal in Italy, all at the table had food poisoning." The restaurant, approached by the U.S. site, denied that the illness was due to his food and probably must have been sick somewhere else.www.tgcom24