La panchina di Mariella Forever

Elsa Hosk and Taylor Marie Hill and Sara Sampaio

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

It's taking me thirty minute of subsequently calmer breathing to even type this message. One Victoria's Secret angel in loose white babydolls wet by the seaside is about all I can handle. You start multiplying the numbers and the hormones in my body take me back through ppuberty all over again but in a matter of seconds, rather than years. It's quite a rush. I have got to get these girls in a poster on my ceiling. Somebody has to replace Shania Twain. No offense, Shania.

Elsa Hosk and Taylor Marie Hill and Sara Sampaio and the gaggle of hotties blonde and sultry both assembled for a photoshoot for Vogue Spain showing the V.S. girls outside of their normal beach bikini and studio lingerie settings. This epic collage of nymphs at the water side is truly memorable, especially when these fine young female forms get to touching each other out of instinct and photographic command. I think I just grew hair under my armpits again. This is insane. We need to figure out how to harness this power. Enjoy.

Photo Credit: Vogue Spain

Tagged in: Photos, Stella Maxwell, Elsa Hosk, Taylor Marie Hill, Sara Sampaio, Romee Strijd, Martha Hunt, Vogue Spain, Jasmine Tookes

Edited by -Mariella- - 29/6/2020, 20:27

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    1686724_sara-sampaolo

1686724_sara2

1686724_sara3

Edited by -Mariella- - 29/6/2020, 20:27

Group
    Administrator

Status