La panchina di Mariella Forever

JODIE FOSTER COMING OUT

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Jodie Foster poses with her rarely-seen sons as she moves Golden Globes audience to tears after coming out as gay in emotional speech

Her friend Mel Gibson shows his support with a wolf-whistle
    Emotional tribute to her mother, who suffers from dementia
    Thanked Cydney Bernard, who watched from the audience, calling her 'my ex partner in love, but righteous soul sister in life'
    Joined by her rarely-seen sons, Charles and Kit

By Louise Saunders
    She moved the Golden Globes audience to tears after coming out as gay in an emotional speech on Sunday night.

And Jodie Foster proved she will always have two young men to rely on as she posed alongside her two rarely-seen sons, Charles, 14, and Kit, 12, after the ceremony.

Beaming from ear-to-ear as she held her Cecil B DeMille Award for lifetime achievement, the fiercely-private actress looked happy and relaxed as her sons stood proudly by her side.

article-2262264-16F046C1000005DC-236_634x466
    Proud: Foster looked happy and relaxed as she posed alongside her two rarely-seen sons, Charles, 14, and Kit, 12, after moving the Golden Globes audience to tears on Sunday night

The star was the talk of the Golden Globes after touching upon her sexuality in a moving speech earlier in the evening, as well as discussing her ailing mother, who suffers from dementia.
    She also made a moving public tribute to her former partner Cydney Bernard, who bowed her head with emotion as she supported Foster from her seat beside their two children.

And after wowing the crowd with her frank speech, a whole host of stars expressed their admiration for the star's courage on their Twitter pages.

article-0-16EC7D1B000005DC-850_634x452
    Emotional: Foster was the talk of the Golden Globes when she touched upon her sexuality in a moving speech during the evening, as well as discussing her ailing mother, who suffers from dementia

article-2262001-16EC7CFB000005DC-921_634x425
    'Loud and proud': The fiercely private 50-year-old surprised the audience as she raised her sexuality as she accepted her Golden Globe

Actress Emmy Rossum wrote: 'Jodie Foster is an inspiration. Incredible speaker. So moving.'

Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson added: 'Jodie Foster. You are perfection. I love you.'

Singer LeAnn Rimes wrote: 'Jodi Foster…. Wow, still crying.'

Meanwhile, actress and comedian Kathy Griffin praised Foster for giving young people across the US the courage to be open about their sexuality: 'I'm a big #JodieFoster fan, especially 2nite. Her speech tells LGBT youth: America has evolved, b proud of who u are!!'

Kelly Osbourne added: 'f**k yeah Jodie Foster your speech is amazing!!!'

article-2262001-16ECF5FC000005DC-722_634x364

article-2262001-16ECF34E000005DC-814_634x497
    'While I'm here being all confessional, I guess I just have just a sudden urge to say something that I've never really been able to air in public,' Miss Foster said with a smile as she continued her speech.

'[It's] a declaration that I'm a little nervous about – but maybe not quite as nervous as my publicist right now. I'm just going to put it out there – loud and proud.'

She paused and asked the crowd for support before finally saying: 'I am single.'

She received a boost from her close friend Mel Gibson, who offered a wolf-whistle from her table in the audience.

article-0-16EC7E0B000005DC-573_634x423

Support: Jodie's close friend Mel Gibson offered a wolf whistle during the speech
    article-2262001-16ED2A75000005DC-233_306x423
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz2Hz8F39w5
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    dancingMan1 dancingMan1

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    article-2264484-129213BF000005DC-774_634x928
    Firm friends: The pair teamed up again on movie The Beaver in 2011, and Jodie has frequently spoken of her love for the actor
    article-2264484-001F4AA700000258-555_306x423

Rumours: There has also been speculation that late director Randy Stone could be the father

'But I knew the minute I met him that I would love him the rest of my life.'

Jodie added in a later interview that she would jump at the chance to work with Gibson on another project in the future.

She said: 'I think he is one of the greatest filmmakers in America that we have.

'That would be a shame, to never see that voice as a director.

'I look forward to anything that he makes whether he’s the boom operator, the actor or, especially, the director.'

Gibson is already the father of eight children - seven by his ex wife Robyn - with one daughter Lucia, by former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva from whom he split in April 2011.

Jodie has previously insisted she won't reveal the identity of her sons' biological father until they turn 21.

However, there has previously been speculation that Jodie's late director friend Randy Stone, who was openly gay, could be the father.

Randy died in 2007 following a battle with heart disease.

Stone’s mother, the Rev. Beverly Bates, told MailOnline earlier this week: 'Randy told me that Jodie said she’ll tell the boys who their father is when they’re 21.'

And she said she believes Stone is their father, although he never confirmed it. She added: 'He told me he had to sign documents. It was a secret he took to his grave.'

A representative for Jodie declined to comment. MailOnline has a representative for Gibson for comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz2IGb0EsgM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Foster non ha mai rivelato l'identità del donatore di sperma
    Gossip a Hollywood: è Mel Gibson
    il padre dei due figli di Jodie Foster
    L'ipotesi lanciata dal quotidiano New York Post
    article-0-16EC7D1B000005DC-850_634x452
    Mel Gibson il padre biologico dei figli di Jodie Foster? Il gossip impazza a Hollywood, secondo il New York Post, dopo che l'attrice, Golden Globe alla carriera, ha ringraziato la star di «Passione di Cristo» nel suo discorso di ringraziamento del premio con un «Lo sai, anche tu mi hai salvato». Gibson era seduto alla cerimonia dei Globes con Charles e Kit, rispettivamente 14 e 12 anni, al tavolo di Jodie. L'attrice non ha mai rivelato l'identità del padre biologico dei ragazzi e ha sempre giurato che anche Charles e Kit non lo sapranno prima del compimento del loro 21esimo anno. «Il fatto è che assomigliano a Gibson come due gocce d'acqua», ha detto una fonte anonima citata dalla Fox.
    article-2262001-16EC8CC1000005DC-643_306x667
    Se veramente Gibson avesse donato lo sperma a Jodie e alla sua ex partner Cydney Bernard, questo spiegherebbe, secondo il Post, la lealtà dell'attrice con il protagonista di Braveheart quando il resto di Hollywood lo ha messo al bando per le tirate antisemite e gli abusi su Oksana Grigorieva, la ragazza russa che ha dato alla luce l'ultima dei suoi otto figli, Lucia. L'altra possibilità menzionata a Hollywood come possibile padre biologico di ragazzi Foster è Randy Stone, il direttore del casting apertamente gay amico di Jodie. Stone è morto di infarto nel 2007. (Fonte Ansa)

3 replies since 15/1/2013, 20:45   152 views